Following on from our previous #BeYourself events, Victim Support is joining Equal Approach and Action for Children again for a special LGBT History Month 2017 event.
When: Thursday 23 February from 12.30pm – 3pm
Where: Clarion’s Housing Association, 2, St Pancras Square, London N1C 4AG
Book tickets now
This is a FREE networking and panel event to celebrate the diversity of the LGBT community and its allies.
This event will be raising awareness of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and multi identity issues. Speakers will be sharing their stories of ‘coming out’, discrimination they have faced, how employers can support LGBT+ employees and the importance of LGBT+ allies.
We have inspiring guests who are passionate advocates of the LGBT community including:
• Siobhan Corria – Head of Inclusion (Action for Children)/LGBT ally
• Lynne Nicholls – Clarion Housing LGBT+ network Co-Chair & HouseProud Co-Chair
• Lucy Hastings – Director of Enterprise and Engagement (Victim Support LGBT+ senior champion)
• Andrew Francalanza – Victim Support LGBT+ chair
• Sophie Cook – TV Presenter, Writer & LGBT Speaker
Book your tickets now. Everyone is welcome.